New Years resolutions or personal commitments? Whatever. I've been bugged by late and sloppy tradesmen for years so I've resolved to be different with HomeRite Handyman Services. Here's how ...
1. I will arrange an exact time (not a range) to visit you.
2. I will arrive on time.
3. If I am delayed I will contact you.
4. I will take the time to get a clear understanding of your job and discuss options with you.
5. I will give you a fixed, written quote.
6. At the end of each day I will clean up after myself.
7. At the end of each day I will tell you of my progress.
8. If anything changes I will tell you and discuss options.
9. I will be respectful of you, your family, pets, neighbours and property.
10. I will complete the jobs as quoted even if this takes me longer than expected.
Need a painter?