Painters Mosman - Interior house painting specialist
for Mosman, Cremorne, Lower North Shore - The Tidy Painter
Are you're looking for a trusted, local, interior house painter in Mosman or the Lower North Shore?
Does your house have cracked, peeling, or mouldy walls and ceilings?
Or are the colours just Blah?
Let's get your house interior fixed, and painted, and looking great again!
Hi, I’m Tony Richardson, The Tidy Painter. I live and work on the lower north shore (Waverton actually - so we’re neighbours). I’ve built a long list of happy house painting customers in Mosman, Cremorne and The Lower North Shore, by focussing on:
* Fixing wall and ceiling cracks
* Fixing mould
* Fixing peeling paint
* Fixing damaged plaster
* Finishing it all with fantastic painting work
* All done in a tidy, quiet, stress free way.
1. GREAT VALUE
- Not CHEAP AND NASTY. Not 'MOSMAN PRICES'. Just FAIR VALUE.
- Detailed, Fixed, Written quotes. No surprises. No changes.
- The Boss does the work. (No subcontracting out)
- Well known, high quality, branded materials used every time.
- Touch up paint left after job is done.
2. PERSONAL ATTENTION
- The guy who does the quote is the guy who does the painting – ME!
- Advice, suggestions, colour charts.
- Colour samples applied to walls if required.
- I’m onsite and painting every day. I also have a helper (usually a trusted family member).
- Direct access to my personal mobile phone and email.
- Questions answered any time.
- Little problems solved before they become big problems.
- Daily updates and progress reports.
- NO SUB CONTRACTING
- You have to trust the person you hand your front door key to. I have many, many client reviews that talk to this trust.
- When I quote we can provide the phone numbers of clients who you can speak to.
- When I meet you to measure up and quote, you get a feel for who I am. You know that I will be the one returning to do the painting (not an unknown hired helper, or subcontractor, you haven’t met yet).
4. QUALITY - KNOWLEDGE - EXPERIENCE - SKILL
- I specialise in painting home interiors, so we’ve become very good at it. (I don’t know of any other painter in Mosman that only paints interiors.)
- I have a lot of experience painting historical home interiors which have a number of quirks and different materials to modern homes.
- Working on older houses means I have learned how to deal with cracks, peeling and mould.
- I only use well known, high quality, branded materials.
- I am very careful to protect your furniture, flooring and the rest of your home. (we've only got paint on a dog once)
- I use a combination of extra wide floor masking tape and paper, drop sheets, plastic furniture wrap ... even trays under our paint cans to catch any drips.
- I clean up at the end of each day.
- I clean our tools away from your home.
- I take away all rubbish at the end of each day.
IF YOU LIVE IN MOSMAN, CREMORNE OR THE LOWER NORTH SHORE, AND THIS SOUNDS LIKE WHAT YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR, HAVE A LOOK AROUND THE REST OF THE SITE ... THEN LETS TALK!
WHAT I DON'T DO
- I don't try to be the cheapest. You just can't get a long lasting, great looking paint job by rushing and cutting corners.
- I don't paint exteriors.
- I don't do very small jobs (Airtasker folks are best for this).
- I don't Sub-contract out your job. A LOT of paint companies do this. The guy doing the quote may be a real pro, but the actual painters in your home could be anyone and change daily. No thanks.
- I don't take on multiple jobs. (No one needs a painter trying to juggle two or more jobs at once.)
- I don't change the agreed price half way through the job.
THE TIDY PAINTER - Mosman, Cremorne and The Lower North Shore's favourite interior house painter.
I support The Humour Foundation (Clown Doctors) - Bringing a bit of laughter to sick kids and their families.
CLICK HERE if you want to help too.
<a href="https://plus.google.com/102911943171494351169" rel="publisher">Google+</a>