Let's get your home looking great again.
Does your home look 'old' rather than 'historic'?
Does your newly renovated kitchen or bathroom look amazing, but now the rest of the house looks ... yuck?
Are your interior walls dull, marked, chipped, full of cracks or old unused picture hooks?
Have your doors and windows yellowed to the point they look like Aunty Mary, the chain smoker, has moved in?
Or are you sick of the ‘in’ colour of 1985, and feel a more contemporary hue is called for?
Then lets talk!
Painting is the quickest and easiest way to improve any interior.
Painting is the quickest and easiest way to improve any interior. I can transform your interior walls, doors, window frames and skirting boards by:
- filling cracks and holes.
- removing unhealthy mould.
- preparing the surfaces for long lasting protection.
- THEN applying a bright fresh top colour.
In addition to quality paint trade skills I can also offer the following:
- I communicate well. From discussing your needs with you, to testing matched colours with you. From providing a fixed written quote, to daily progress updates and answering any questions as we progress.
- I’m the guy doing the work. I sometimes have help but I’m always on site getting dirty (or is that painty?)
- I do one job at a time. When I’m at your house I’m only working on your job.
- I take my time. Some painters charge low rates and gallop through the job, cutting corners and skimping as they go.
- I’m careful. I use masking tape and paper on floors. Drop sheets everywhere. I move furniture and wrap it and curtains in plastic.
Let's get started.
As a result I charge a fair price for the service delivered. And with 70% of my business from repeat clients I guess I must be doing some thing right.
So if you want your interiors freshened up in an easy and stress free way, lets talk.
Click the button below.
* Colour testing and advice.
* Existing colour matching.
* Empty home discount.
* All trim sanded, vacuumed, washed, then primed.
* Peeling paint removed.
* All paints water based, SAFE, Low VOC.
* Anti-mould paint option.
* All furniture and hanging lights wrapped in plastic.
* All floors edge-masked.
* All floors covered with drop sheets.
* All cracks and gaps filled.
* Old picture hooks removed.
* Window putty repair.
* Rotted timber window repair.
* Rotted french door repair.
* All gear, brushes, rollers, washed off-site.
* Close attention to detail.
* Personalised service.
* Detailed written quote.
* Fully insured.
* Punctual, Neat, Courteous, and Safe.