Do you have a mould problem in your home? It looks bad and it’s bad for your health - especially for asthmatics and older people. Want to get rid of it? Lets talk!
Mould is unsightly and can be dangerous to your families health.
Unfortunately many methods of removing mould are unhealthy too. Bleach for example, creates strong and dangerous vapours. And bleach is often only a short term fix, that whitens but does not kill the mould.
At The Tidy Painter I’ve developed a simple system to rid your home of mould.
1. I check the moisture content of your wall or ceiling. If there is some sort of leak, that needs to be fixed before I can start.
2. I apply a natural mould removal blend with no dangerous vapours - that actually works.
3. I apply Dulux Kitchen and Bathroom paint. This paint has Mould shield and Anti-Bacterial technology. Dulux give a 7 year guarantee against mould growth on this product!
(3a. If there is a particularly bad smell I apply a shellac paint undercoat which blocks out smell).
The painting step is essential to preventing the return of mould. It smothers and kills any mould still on the surface and provides a surface that any new spores can not attach to.
4. After I’ve gone, simple ventilation and occasional wipe downs will keep your home mould free for many years to come.
Call me for an obligation free Mould Removal inspection and quote.
* Advice on source of moisture.
* Check for unseen outbreaks - behind curtains, pictures, furniture etc.
* No harsh or dangerous vapours.
* Optional odour barrier.
* Green solutions.
* Safe all natural mould removal.
* Finish with anti-mould paint.
* Safe mould removal for Asthmatics, and other at-risk people.
* Close attention to detail.
* Personalised service.
* Detailed written quote.
* Fully insured.
* Punctual, Neat, Courteous, and Safe.