Does the interior of your
"Tony was fantastic. The quality of the work was outstanding - his preparation and thoroughness were amazing. He was also a great communicator, extremely reliable and very pleasant. And as his business name suggests - he was very tidy! At the end of each day he cleaned up so well that we would not even have known he had been there. I highly recommend him."
Miriam - Mosman
WHAT I DON'T DO
- I don't try to be the cheapest. You just can't get a long lasting, great looking paint job by rushing and cutting corners.
- I don't paint exteriors.
- I don't do very small jobs (Airtasker folks are best for this).
- I don't Sub-contract out your job. A LOT of paint companies do this. The guy doing the quote may be a real pro, but the actual painters in your home could be anyone and change daily. No thanks.
- I don't take on multiple jobs. (No one needs a painter trying to juggle two or more jobs at once.)
- I don't change the agreed price half way through the job.
So ... does this all sound interesting? Do you think we sound like a match made in heaven? Good!
Check out my pricing page ...
Then lets talk.
<a href="https://plus.google.com/102911943171494351169" rel="publisher">Google+</a>