How to choose a painter
Choosing a painter can be hard - they all seem the same. But I offer a different way. Here's what I do differently to most other painters:
- I specialise in painting interiors and doing so in the least disruptive way possible, often while you're at work or on holidays. It's like the cobbler and the elves except I'm taller.
- I do the quote AND I do the painting. So the person you meet is the one turning up to do the painting (not some random stranger).
- I work alone or with one helper (related by blood or marriage).
- I start at 8-9am (not 7) so you can shower in peace.
- I'm nice to your dog, cat, neighbours, Mum, kids.
- I move furniture if necessary. And move it back too.
- I won't turn your house upside down.
- I'm a stickler for drop cloths.
- I'm also a bit of a clean freak and keep the paint on the job or in the can - not splashed all over me or your carpet.
- I take my time so you get a quality job, not a rush job.
- I specialise in painting interiors (or small jobs) and as a result I'm pretty good at it.
- I focus on the older houses of Mosman. Sash windows, panel doors, plaster walls, high ceilings etc. all throw up particular problems that new buildings don't. Don't worry. I'm on to it.
- And finally, I actually like what I do and I think it shows.
So if I sound like the sort of painter you'd like to deal with, lets talk. Just call 0403 011 963 (I'll probably be painting so leave a message and I'll call back at the end of the day)
HomeRite - The Tidy Painter - your Painter for Mosman and the Lower North Shore - Call 0403 011 963